Friday, July 24, 2015

The Mortal Instruments: City Of Bones

DO NOT READ ANY FURTHER IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THE BOOK! SPOILERS AHEAD!
You've been warned...


So this post is me just ranting . . . I don't know how to handle all the news I've just taken in. *hyperventilating* 
So I was all like Clary + Jace! now I'm sad...this book just went all star wars on me. I never watched star wars, but I know the character end up being brother and sister . . . and now TMI just star wars'ed me. I don't like it. It hurts. Like I've never had the feels this bad. 
EVER! 
What do I do? I-I can not process all this information.
Okay, I think I'm just going to go finish the book. I want to say that Valentine is just lying . . . but somewhere deep down inside me, I know he's not. And the weirdest thing right now, I feel like this is real.

Goodbye got to go read some more TMI, luv.

No comments:

Post a Comment