Tuesday, September 1, 2015

September TBR


(Psssst...new photo for the TBR post! yay, look at it...do you see it? I bet you do. Well I'm just the little voice in your head telling you it's there. *winks awkwardly*)

Hello, Luvs! Today I present to you, my 'Second' TBR (To-be-read). Last month I finished 5-5 of my TBR list, but this month there are only 4 novels for this month! YAY!

Here they are,


~Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge


















~Ink by Amanda Sun


















~Rook by Sharon Cameron




















(And if I can get this by the end of the month or sooner, *crosses fingers*)

~Air Awakens by Elise Kova





















That's it for my TBR this month! If you have read these books comment below and tell me if you enjoyed any of them, Luv.


No comments:

Post a Comment