Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday #3


This meme is hosted by The Broke And The Bookish. 
And the topic for this TTT is "Top Ten Author Duos you'd LOVE to see write a book together. 
P.s. I did not do the TTT last week I was really busy, and also didn't have anything I wanted to quit. So, getting back on schedule. Here are my top ten! . . . more like Top 6.


1- I would love it if A.G.Howard and Chanda Hahn wrote a book together! (My heart would explode...after I read it of course *winks*) 

2- Elise Kova and Sabaa Tahir (that would be a great story, just admit it) 

3- Marissa Meyer and Ally Condie! (You know you like it) 

4- Scott SIGLER and Danielle Paige!!!!!!! 

5- Sarah J. Maas and Victoria Aveyard (<3 <3 <3 <3 <3) 

6- Kiera Cass and John Green (them together will either make you Cry your eyes out or make your heart explode...) 



Well I have run out of ideas . . . And if any of the authors did do a book together...I would get the book the day it comes out, or if possible sooner <3
(sorry it's kind of short! but hope you enjoy anyways!) 

What are your author Duos? 

HAPPY READING, LUVs

No comments:

Post a Comment