Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday #6

The TTT is hosted by The Broke And The Bookish 

Okay, I think I get this...Sophomore novel is their second novel! I was only a tad bit confused *cough* tons *cough* 
but okay so ten author debuts that made me wanting to read their second book . . . I GOT THIS! 

1- Esther Dalseno's DROWN --- looking forward to Gabriel and the Swallows 


2-Elise Kova's AIR AWAKENS --- looking forward to FIRE FALLING! 


3- Victoria Aveyard's RED QUEEN --- looking forward to GLASS SWORD 


4- Sabaa Tahir's AN EMBER IN THE ASHES --- looking forward to A TORCH IN THE NIGHT 


Those are all I can think of . . . I think . . . If i come up with more I'll edit it. Woah, I really don't read many debut novels, or I do and I just don't know *bum bumm bummmmm* 

Well that's my SUPER SHORT TTT this week . . . really short. Next week will be longer. maybe? aha 

HAPPY READING, LUVs 

No comments:

Post a Comment