Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday #7

The weekly TTT is hosted by The Broke and The Bookish 

I don't know which book to movie adaptations are coming out, but I'll attempt this! 

1- MockingJay part 2


2- the 5th wave (still gotta read the book)


3- The Selection (Is that still being made..?) 



4- Miss Peregrines house for peculiar children (Need to read the book) 


5- Alice Through the Looking Glass *Internally screams of joy* 


6- Allegiant  


7- paper towns 


8- the scorch trials



It's not 10 . . . but I don't know of any more. 

Hope you enjoy this TTT!!
Can't wait to see these!!!! <333333333 

Happy Reading, Luvs!

5 comments:

  1. YAY! You put up a Google Friends Connect! *INSTANT FOLLOW* Great post! And all these movies would be cool to see. I still need to watch Paper Towns! It was my favorite John Green book

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was my favorite too! Paper towns and The Fault In Our Stars are a pretty close tie, but paper towns won by a little bit more! ;P

      Delete
    2. also, thanks for following <3 *hugs*

      Delete
  2. PAPER TOWNS WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOO :o i know so many people who hated that one xD *BEAR HUGS* I'M SO HAPPY YOU LIKED IT TOO! and of course I followed ya, buddy! Love your blog :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AWWWWWWW thank you! I love yours too! *BEAR HUGS BACK*

      Delete