Monday, December 7, 2015

TBR Bookish Tag





This tag originally created by Rachel at 'A perfection Called Books'  
I was tagged by the wonderful SJ over at SJBouquet
thank you! 

The RULES: 
1- answer these questions truthfully
2- Once you have completed this tag, tag more book bloggers to do the tag! 

I was going to make a cool speach like they do when your at the AMA's and they get an award and they're like "I thank my mom, my friends, my fans" but then I thought, people don't care about that, they care about the tag! 
or at least I do . . . because I talk WAYYYY to much. 
And no, I am not eating out of a giant tub of popcorn *Takes big handful of popcorn* 

1- How do you keep track of your TBR pile?
I am not an organized person, but all my TBR books are either on my shelf or in my 'to-be-read' section on goodreads. 
before I started blogging, and knew about goodreads, I had a sheet of paper that I added all my books I wanted on...that paper never got used because I always lost in the next day. 
But now I have goodreads to keep all my TBR books. :) 

2- Is your TBR mostly print or e-book?
I have more print than ebook, so print. I have about twenty books on my shelf that I haven't read yet, and I have about three on my phone that I haven't read. It takes 4x longer to finish a book on my phone. 

3- A book that's been on your TBR list the longest?

To All The Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han. I've been wanting to read this ever since I really got into reading YA, which was a year ago? year and a half? 

4- A book you've recently added to your TBR?
the LAST book I added was Soothsayer by Allison Sipe 

5- A book in your TBR strictly because of its beautiful cover?
These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman

6- A book on your TBR that you never plan on reading?
Teardrop by Lauren Kate 


I wanted to read this soooo bad, but then I just didn't. . . I don't know why. But I just no longer felt the need to read it. Maybe it's the YIPS ;)

7- An unpublished book on your TBR that your Excited for? 
Seven days I believe left? AH! I need it so bad! I need to read about my favorite Luv's! see what I did there? I just Morpheus'd them XD 
I have no Idea, I'm loosing my mind. 

8- A book on your TBR that basically everyone's read but you? 
The Wrath and The Dawn by Renee Ahdieh
to me, it feels like I'm the last to read it. It's on my shelf at the moment, but I haven't read it yet . . . 

9- A book on your TBR that everyone recommends to you? 
Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout 
I keep getting told that I HAVE TO READ IT! 
But, I haven't yet. Do I plan too? yes! but when? I have no idea XD whenever the time feels right :) 

10- A book on your TBR that your DYING to read?
I will say . . . lately I've been really really really wanting the Accident season, but I haven't had money to buy books so I haven't read it yet :( 
the cover is GORGEOUS! 

11- How many books are on your Goodreads TBR shelf? 
I'm still kind of new to goodreads. I've only had it for a few months, but my total is *enter drumroll here* 

 275





I tag, 




2 comments:

  1. I JUST GOT TO ALL THE BOYS I'VE LOVED BEFORE FROM THE LIBRARY! :D Can't wait to read it. And, best blogger buddy, I say this as your blogger friend... *CHUNKS BOOKS AT YOU* READ THE WRATH AND THE FRIGGIN DAWN STAT! IT WAS SO INCREDIBLY GOOD PLS READ IT pls? ....no but pls xD
    Great post, luv! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I WANT TO READ IT!!!!! I think I'm going to read it this month or next month, I'm not sure! But I WILL read it! I promise, I've been wanting to for so long! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

      Delete